Brewers Tap & Table is looking for an experienced Server / Bartender to join our team.
"BTT" is a "Craft Beer Bar", with a rotating list of 48 great craft beers highly focused on beers from the east coast (especially some of those hard to find ones).
And our scratch kitchen serves creative and unique dishes with flavors that pair well with high quality beer.
We also serve great wines and cocktails.
We are currently open
- Monday (private Parties and Special Events)
- Tuesday through Friday (Dinner only).
- Saturday (Dinner only but soon opening for Lunch/Brunch as well)
- Sunday (currently closed but soon opening for Lunch/Brunch/Dinner)
What are we looking for?
- Positive, Energetic, Team-oriented people.
- People that love good food, hand-crafted beer and providing a great HOSPITALITY experience.
- Full-Time or Part-Time position available (see requirements below)
What are the Minimum Experience and Other Requirements?
- Host / Runner must be 18+, have a positive attitude, good communication skills, and have some Guest/Customer Service experience.
- Floor Server must be 18+, have a positive attitude, good communication skills, and have at least 6 months experience as a Server in a busy, full-service restaurant/bar.
- Bar Server must be 21+, have a positive attitude, good communication skills, and have at least 6 months experience as a Bartender in a busy full-service restaurant/bar. In addition, Staff trained to the Bar must be comfortable Serving on the Floor and working with the entire team.
- Full Time positions (5+ shifts a week) require at least 5 days a week availability, with Saturdays and Sundays available unless excused for a legitimate reason.
- Part-Time positions (3-4 shifts a week) require at least 4 days availability with Saturdays and Sundays available unless excused for a legitimate reason.
We look forward to the opportunity of having you as part of our team.
The BTT Management Team.