$14 to $20 / hour
We are seeking highly motivated and hospitality driven individual to be part of a successful team.
If you are an experienced Line Cook that is dedicated to providing exceptional food and excellent guest service and the skills to develop and manage a kitchen crew, please apply for consideration.
The ideal candidate must have a strong grasp of cooking methods and be able to multi-task to round out our team.
- Have 2-4 years of scratch cooking experience
- Have skills in multiple stations (Grill, Saute, Fry, Oven, Cold)
- Be able to follow recipes and prepare "prep items" for their station and the kitchen as a whole
- Have good work habits and follow standards (including sanitation, cleaning, set up and break down)
- Enjoy food and working as a team
- Be physically capable of standing for extended periods of time and performing continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
Successful candidates will have a passion for food, knowledge of kitchen operations and desire to learn/grow. An interest in craft beer and a "guest first" mindset are critical as well.
If interested please fill out an application and tell us about yourself and your experience.
Flexible scheduling is available for full-time and part-time work.
If you are a positive, energetic person with high standards we want you on our team!